1. Report your accident to your insurance provider as soon as possible.
2. Fill out an AB1 form. (See the link below)
If your accident was less than 10 days ago, you can fill out the AB1 form and book an appointment directly with us.
If your accident was more than 10 days ago, you'll have to call your car insurance company before you make your physical therapy appointment to make sure your appointments will be covered.
3. If you were injured in the accident, book an appointment with a physiotherapist for a detailed assessment and treatment plan.
1. Education& Advice: Level of activity, sleeping and resting positions, application office/heat at home, referral to the physician (if indicated), etc.
2. Early Mobilization: Simple stretching and strengthening exercises.
3. Manual Therapy: Manual stretching, soft tissue mobilizations, manipulations, etc.
4 . Modalities: Ultrasound, ice/heat, electrical agents, IMS, etc.
5. Exercise: As the pain and discomfort of your injuries decrease, your physiotherapist will advance your exercise program to help regain full range of motion, strength, early return to normal activities including work, and improve your everyday functioning.